Zucchini Roll Ups
These can be made "bite sized" as an appetizer or "roll sized" as a main dish.
- 1 large Organic Zucchini
- 4 tbs Organic Hummus
- 1/2 cup Basil fresh, chopped
- 1 ea Organic Red Pepper thinly sliced
- 2 ea Organic Carrot thinly sliced
- 1 ea Organic English Cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 can Sliced Black Olives
Use a veggie peeler to create strips of zucchini
For bite sized pieces use one strip of zucchini per piece. For a roll, use 3 to 4 strips of zucchini layered like the image.
Spread some hummus on the zucchini strips. Layer a few pieces of each of the other veggies across the zucchini then sprinkle with basil and olives.
Starting at one end of the zucchini strips, roll up the veggies creating a wrap. Secure with a toothpick.
For a clean presentation trim the ends of any veggies hanging outside of the wrap.