Roasted Potatoes with Avocado and Sriracha Mayonnaise
Delicious roasted potatoes topped with avocado and served with a spicy sriracha mayo
- 2 lb Organic Red Potatoes washed, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbs Avocado Oil
- 1 tbs Cumin
- 2 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tbs Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Black pepper to taste
- 2 ea Avocado pitted and sliced
- 4 tbs Vegan, Soy Free Mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Sriracha
- 1 tsp Raw Agave
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Black Pepper to taste
Lay the washed and chopped potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer. Pour avocado oil and seasonings over the potatoes and toss to coat.
Roast for 45 mins at 375 degrees
In a bowl combine the vegan mayo, sriracha, agave, garlic salt and black pepper. Mix well and set aside.
Remove potatoes from the oven and plate. Add more black pepper to taste. Top with sliced avocado and drizzle the mayo on top and/or serve on the side for dipping.