This citrus packed salsa works as a great dip, topping or salad
- 2 cups Pineapple fresh, diced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro fresh, minced
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1/4 Jalapeno pepper diced, seeds removed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1/2 Red Onion finely diced
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tbs Avocado Oil
- 1 Avocado Sliced
Combine all ingredients except the sliced avocado in a bowl and toss to combine thoroughly.
Serve in a lettuce cup, topped with avocado pesto (see recipe below) or topped with sliced avocado. Also great for dipping chips.
- 2 large Avocados
- 3 cups fresh basil
- 1/3 cup nuts of your choice (walnuts, pine nuts or pistachios)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Serve over spiralized veggie noodles or the pasta of your choice (this would be the only cook time).