Peppermint extremely versatile and the oil is used throughout Chinese and Japanese medicine. Menthol is the aspect of peppermint that gives it the cooling effect that we often associate with mint. This tea is delicious served hot or cold, on its own or with some lemon. Check out the health benefits below:
- Antimicrobial properties help this tea to boost the immune system.
- Antispasmodic and sedative properties helps to relieve stress and calm the mind.
- Anti-inflammatory and pH balancing.
- Acts as a muscle relaxant that can reduce headache pain.
- Provides calming effect for the digestive system and can help relieve nausea.
- The aroma positively affects the hippo campus boosting clarity and focus.
- A natural detoxifer.