Less processed than green or black tea, white tea retains high levels of phytochemicals which boost the health benefits. This tea is also low in caffeine with a pleasant mild taste.
- Antibacterial properties help to reduce cold and flu symptoms and can be used on the skin to kill bacteria.
- Cancer fighting properties especially shown to promote cell death of lung cancer.
- High in flavanoids white tea promotes cardiovascular health.
- Helps to relieve excessive thirst.
- Promotes healthy blood glucose and insulin levels.