Chickpea Curry (vegan, gluten free)
Simple and satisfying
- 1 cup Basil leaves
- 1 can Chickpeas (Garbanzo beans) organic, rinsed
- 3 clove Garlic chopped
- 1 Lime juiced
- 2 medium Onions peeled, diced
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes organic, rinsed, halved
- 1/2 cup Sugar Snap Peas organic
- 1/2 cup Broccoli organic, chopped
- 1 can Coconut milk
- 1 tbs Yellow curry paste
- 1 tbs Coconut aminos
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 1 cup Vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup Basmati or Jasmine rice dry
Prepare the rice per the package instructions.
Combine all ingredients except the rice in a large pot and simmer for 45 mins. Another option is to use the crock pot on a low setting.
Portion out the rice and top with the curry mixture.