Fiesta Cauliflower Rice (raw, vegan, gluten free)
This low carb alternative is completely raw and makes a great main course or side dish.
- 2 heads Cauliflower organic, washed
- 1 can Black Beans organic, rinsed
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes rinsed, halved
- 1 bunch Cilantro washed, stemmed
- 2 Limes
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Avocado oil
Place the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse lightly until it is chopped into rice like pieces. You can also grate the cauliflower if you do not have a food processor. Place riced cauliflower into a large bowl.
Add the halved tomatoes and rinsed black beans to the riced cauliflower. Set aside.
Place all dressing ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Pour the dressing over the cauliflower rice mixture and stir well to combine.