Garlic-ey Green Goodness (vegan, gluten free)
Green veggies over green veggie noodles with just enough garlic to keep you safe from the creatures of the night
- 1 Crown of Broccoli organic, washed, chopped
- 1 Asparagus, bunch organic, washed, chopped
- 8 Zucchini med, washed, spiralized
- 1 Frozen Peas organic, thawed
- 5 clove Garlic chopped
- 1 Onion medium, diced
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Boullion
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Pinot Grigio (or other white wine)
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Avocado oil
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Put the spiralized zucchini noodles into the boiling water, stir constantly for about 3 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and stir for another minute. Remove from the heat, drain and set aside.
In a saute pan on the stove, heat the 2 tsp avocado oil and then add the chopped garlic and onions. Stir frequently.
Once the onions become translucent add the broccoli, asparagus, boullion, water and wine. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add all of the seasoning to the simmering veggies and broth and simmer for another 5 minutes.
Stir in the thawed peas and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes until the peas are warm.
Portion out the zoodles and top with the veggies and broth.