Lazy Lentil Soup (gluten free, vegan)
Super easy. Super scrumptious. Perfect for busy schedules!
- 1 cup Carrots organic, peeled, diced
- 1 cup Celery organic, diced
- 1 cup Onion organic, diced
- 1 cup Baby Bella Mushrooms organic, chopped
- 3/4 cup Lentils dried
- 4 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tbs Rosemary
- 2 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 32 ounces Vegetable broth organic, low sodium
- 1 cup Kale organic, chopped
In the slow cooker combine all ingredients except the kale. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 5-7 hours.
In the last hour, add the kale cover and allow to cook until the lentils and kale are tender.