Cranberry-Apple Cider Punch (vegan, gluten free)
This fizzy punch can be served with or without alcohol for a refreshing holiday treat.
- 4 cups Apple Cider chilled
- 2 cups Cranberry Apple Juice Cocktail chilled
- 2 cups Ginger ale chilled
- 1 12oz can Frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup Gluten free rum like Cruzan optional
- 1 cup Frozen cranberries for garnish
- 1 small Apple sliced for garnish
- 1 small Orange sliced for garnish
In a 4 quart container combine the cider, cran-apple juice and orange juice concentrate (optional add the rum as well). Refrigerate until ready to serve.
When you are ready to serve, pour the chilled mixture into a large punch bowl and add the chilled ginger ale. Garnish with the frozen cranberries, apple and orange slices.