Hello Garlic Pasta
This pasta dish is sure to keep away evil spirits. Disclaimer: Not great for a first date goodnight kiss, but sure to impress anyone with the bold flavors.
- 1 box Gluten Free angel hair
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Salt your water and cook pasta according to box directions for al dente. Drain and rinse pasta
2. In a large skillet, heat avocado oil over medium heat. Add garlic and lemon. Cook for 1 minute. Stir in Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper along with the white wine. Cook for an addition 2 minutes.
3. Add you baby spinach and allow to wilt a bit then add in your pasta and mix well. Add your salt and pepper, mix and serve.
4. Can also add your favorite vegan Parmesan cheese for and extra rich taste