Peppermint Nutella Chocolate Mouse
- 1/2 cup Hazelnuts
- 1 15oz Can Full-fat Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/2 Cup Pitted dates
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 drop Pure peppermint essential oil
- 1 pinch Pink Salt
1. Soak the hazelnuts in water over night, or for at least and hour.
2. Place everything into the blender.
3. Blend until all the dates, nuts, and coconut milk are smooth. Will take a few minutes
4. Pour into ramekins and chill for at least a few hours.
5. You can substitute peppermint extract if you don’t have the essential oil
6. You can also crush up hazelnuts and candy canes to top.