White Bean Garlic Spinach Dip
Prep Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 6 cloves garlic roast your garlic in oven on 450 for about 30 minutes
- 3 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 cups drained and rinsed white cannelini beans
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 12 oz can artickokes drained
- 2 cups organic spinach
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
1. In food processor, pulse the roasted garlic and herbs until minced.
2. Add in all ingredients and pulse well until your desired consistency.
3. Feel free to add more avocado oil or a bit more salt for your taste.