Orange maple BBQ glazed Cauliflower
This low calorie, easy to prepare recipe, is sure to please vegan and non vegans alike.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp corn starch
Orange maple bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup organic ketchup
- 1/3 cup organic fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
1. preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut the cauliflower into small bite size pieces
3. In a large bowl add the cauliflower, then drizzle with the avocado oil. Add the cornstarch and mix with your hands to make sure the cauliflower is evenly coated.
4. Add the 3/4 of the BBQ sauce and mix well so it is coated well.
5. Put the mixed cauliflower onto a baking sheet without crowding, as you want the cauliflower to cook evenly.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
7. Depending on the size you have cut the cauliflower you make need extra time cooking for larger pieces.
8. The rest of the bbq sauce can be drizzled over the rest of the cauliflower for added sauce. (my husbands favorite)
Orange Maple BBQ sauce
Add all ingredients-sriracha sauce, ketchup, orange juice, maple syrup, molasses, and garlic into a bowl and whisk well.
I also added 1 chopped onion to this recipe to more flavor.