Spring has sprung, quinoa salad
This light but filling quinoa salad is packed with vitamins. The orange and tomatoes keeps the nutrients high, and the taste is a 10!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 medium orange
- 1 pint mixed color cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 small red sweet onion
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 squeezed fresh lemon juice
1. Make quinoa ahead of time and let rest til cool.
2. peel and cut orange up into small bites to add to the quinoa
3. cut the onion into small slices. Half the tomatoes as well.
4. Once all ingredients are cut add all into the quinoa and season with garlic salt, pepper, cumin, rosemary, and drizzle with the olive oil.
5. At the very end drizzle the lemon juice over the salad and stir well.
6. Garnish with sprig of fresh rosemary