Pineapple Cilantro Gazpacho
This fresh summer soup will awaken your palette and you feel transported to Hawaii. Perfect for any summer occasion. Simple and delicious.
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 small Jalapeno pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 bunch chopped cilantro
- 3 cups diced pineapple, fresh
- 1 small diced organic red bell pepper
- 1 medium organic english cucumber
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- pink salt and black pepper to taste
Wash and chop all your fruits and vegetables. Make sure they are small diced pieces.
Add all ingredients and mix well. Add Salt and pepper to taste.